How to shop for friends and family for the Holidays:
1. Start in January (I know, I just lost at least half of you 🤷🏻♀️)
2. Buy things throughout the year as you travel or shop that remind you of a friend or family member
3. Store these gifts in a box or dedicated space out of sight, we use our guest bedroom closet
4. On a rainy fall day, get out your stash of gifts and decide which gifts to give to each person
5. Anyone missing? If not, you are done and just need to wrap them – give yourself a high five and relax with a seasonal celebratory drink. If anyone is missing, you still have time to get them something (Black Friday maybe?) without feeling rushed right before the Holidays!
Here is the stash I found while in town today @mockingbirdonbroad @purplethistle_kitchenco @againstthegrainshoppe
🎁 🎁 🎁 🎁 🎁